Consultations with your GP can now be done via phone. Please contact our friendly staff to make an appointment.
What is the cost of a telehealth consultation?
- Telehealth consultations are bulk billed for all Australians
- You must hold an eligible Medicare card (or pension or DVA card)
What kind of appointment can I book with telehealth?
Our specialist doctors offer services via telephone such as:
- general attendances
- health assessments
- chronic disease management and team care arrangements
- mental health treatment and planning
- eating disorder treatment and management
- focussed psychological strategies
- pregnancy support counselling
- antenatal and postnatal attendances
For further information please consult your doctor.
How do I book a telehealth consultation?
To book your telehealth consultation, simply book online or call our friendly team 1300 003 082.