Middle Park is located 4km from the Melbourne CBD. Considered one of the most beautiful suburbs in Melbourne, there’s plenty of parking, a tram stop at the door and the practice is in close proximity to the hustle of St Kilda, Port Melbourne and South Melbourne.
The practice is also located across from Albert Park Lake and its sporting clubs. We are surrounded by cafes and restaurants and you’ll fall in love with the area immediately.
The practice is well located when it comes to patient support services, such as the nearby pharmacy, hospital.
Onsite full time practice nurse and part time allied health services.
In the future the practice aims to have complimentary services including sonography, Xray, pathology, psychiatry, psychology, physiotherapy, podiatry, a diabetes educator, yoga and pilates.
Also in the complex is a function area for patient education and a rooftop indoor/outdoor café which will be launched next year.
Health 104 is looking for a motivated and skilled Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about working to the full extent of their scope of practice and delivering high quality clinical care to achieve the best patient outcomes. The successful applicant(s) will have strong clinical and people management skills; and be able to work independently, as well as part of a wider collaborative medical team.
- Assess and treat acute and general health needs, including developing diagnoses and treatment plans in collaboration with relevant health professionals
- Prescribe and de-prescribe relevant medication, as needed
- Conduct diagnostic investigations, including ordering and interpretation of diagnostic results
- Regularly liaise with other health professionals regarding clinical needs and records
- Write treatment notes and other clinical documentation in the relevant practice management software system
Key Selection Criteria
- Passionate about patient health
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and professional manner
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold appropriate work visa
If this sounds like a great opportunity for your next career move, please email your resume by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
For more information and a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org